Just a friendly reminder from your co-worker…
- Just because you’re coughing up “less” blood doesn’t mean you’re “on the mend.” Stay at home.
- You missing 2 days of work = 2 days of work missed. You getting 4 people sick = 4-6 days of work missed. Stay at home.
- Your kid’s sickness doesn’t mean that kid should be socialized with other kids so that other kids’ immune systems can be exposed to your kid’s sickness and everybody takes a step forward in the “strong immune system” line. You are not allowed to compromise anybody else’s health based on short-sighted, negligent, selfish parenting. We’ll get through the 3 year-old’s party without you, your annoying fashion choices, and your overuse of the word “amazing.” Stay at home.
- If I can hear you coughing and blowing your nose from 3 rows away, that’s too close. Stay at home.
- Stay at home. Until March, if necessary.
- Wash your hands. Wash ’em again. Soap and water’s fine. No more superbugs.
- Stay at home.